Please enter your invitation code below. This code would have been sent to your email if you have previously registered with the department.
For general information relating to your use of the DNRME website, please click here: Disclaimer.
By registering and using the Queensland Fuel Sellers' Portal you agree and acknowledge that:
- your use of the Portal is at your own risk and the State does not warrant or guarantee that the Portal will be accessible, available, compatible with your computer system or software, free from interruption, malware, viruses or other malicious transmissions;
- you will take reasonable steps to safeguard your computer systems from malicious or damaging content or attack and you will appropriately manage and secure access and use of your login and password details;
- the State accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused or contributed to by your use of the Portal or unauthorised access or misuse to your Portal information due to your failure to secure your details; and
- you will notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or confidentiality in relation to your use of the Portal.
The information you have provided, including your personal information, will be shared with the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy, the Department of Environment and Science and the Department of Transport and Main Roads for the purpose of managing the Portal, monitoring compliance with, and taking action to enforce, the Liquid Fuel Supply Act 1984 and the Biofuels Mandate. The State will not use or disclose the information for any other purpose unless authorised or required by law or without your prior consent. Further privacy information can be found on our Internet site by clicking here: Privacy.
OBLIGATION TO NOT PROVIDE FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION
By clicking on Sign In you acknowledge that you must not provide information that is false or misleading in any material particular, and that providing false or misleading information may constitute an offence under section 35Q of the Liquid Fuel Supply Act 1984 (Qld).
Under Section 35Q:
(1) A person must not give the chief executive information under this part the person knows is false or misleading in a material particular. Maximum penalty—100 penalty units.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply to information in a document if the person, when giving the information: (a) tells the chief executive, to the best of the person’s ability, how the document is false or misleading; and (b) if the person has, or can reasonably obtain, the correct information—gives the correct information to the chief executive.